You would have to create a multi-language wordpress site from PSD. Should be able to begin work from Monday 3/3/19. Design has to be followed 100% from PSD and design guideline. Must be able to customize plugins if necessary.
There will be 30 to 35 page on the site.
1. We will use this event plugin ([login to view URL])
2. We will use a wordpress plugin as connector that will submit forms to SuiteCRM.
3. User would be able to login to dashboard from any language. However, the USERNAME/PASSWORD must be written in English.
4. Blog section
a. Commenting feature
d. Social media share
5. Other plugins:
a. WPForms - [login to view URL]
b. WPForm SuiteCRM connector - [login to view URL]
c. Survey form - [login to view URL]
d. We might use Zapier to connect WP with Trello
Other Content and Design Points:
• All pages will be mobile responsive.
• We’ll use Bootstrap framework for mobile responsive web pages.
• We’ll use color, font, spacing etc. from the given design.
Search engine optimization
• From the given content, we’ll prepare page title and meta description for all pages.
• Sitemap will be set to auto generate and include future pages automatically in the sitemap.
• Good URL structure
Technical requirements for backend
• Optimized code for fast page loading:
o We’ll build custom WordPress theme using given design. So the pages will be
relatively faster than any ready-made theme. Because ready-made themes come
with lots of extra stuffs loaded for their specific functionalities.
• Cross-browser compatibility
o Must be compatible with all modern browsers
o Need to place google structured data on all pages
• Site caching:
o WordPress has well known and widely used recommended caching plugin. We’ll use one of those.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and PSDs into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of BitBucket
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
26 freelancers are bidding on average $568 for this job
Hi I have just read your job description. I can do it perfectly as a senior developer. I am very interested. Please contact me and then share the details. Thanks
Hi, I read your requirements for WordPress development. and I have read all your given requirements. You would not regret working with me. I hope to get started. Regards Aminat O