We'd like to use the [login to view URL] API's to build a live stream video platform plugin like facebook live and integrate into buddy boss. we'd like to be able to generate a new live stream, create the stream key, monitor relevant data and present the video on a page all from within the buddyboss platform. This will include building a Paywall for Pay Per View live video. The Paywall is such once a user purchase a live event which is scheduled for a future date, an access code is automatically generated and automatically send to the user. No user can share the same access code (virtual Ticket). You can take a clue from [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]'s pay per view for more clarification. Video analytics should also be integrated. All are bundle in [login to view URL] Api. [login to view URL] Api is very straightforward to implement.
We would like to implenent live steeaming services on our website, utilizing API’s provided by Theoplayer ([login to view URL]).
The features we would like to implement are:
1. User (Event Organiser) can initialise a new live stream on the platform from their own dashboard, being clearly provided with an RTMP details for each stream rtmp url and rtmp key.
2. Monitor Stream from their dashboard so they can be sure that video is reaching the server along with basic data such as video format, frame rate, bandwidth, devices, device location, stream rate,
3. Automatically embed video into woocommerce
4. Be able to charge to access video - pay per video using woocommerce by providing users with access code (virtual ticket).
5. Implement all mux security features and stream protection.
6. Integrate with buddyboss
7. Integrate with WP Event Manager ([login to view URL])
8. Build an integration for buddyboss and WP Event Manager ([login to view URL])
Create an fron