Project is to build software that achieves the following:
- A sports team (or other live event) can upload ticket inventory to it in real time
- The software is integrated via API to multiple POS (consumer facing ticket websites)
- When ticket inventory is uploaded by the sports team, it immediately is distributed out to the POS' and appears on their websites, available for consumers to buy
- Any sales that are made on the POS are fed back in real time so that ticket inventory is depleted (no over selling) and ticket sales are always accurate
- The software would have to provide the POS with all relevant information - section, row, seat and price
- The software would have to provide the event owner with customer details and quantity/location information of what tickets were purchased for each transaction
- ticket company (point of sale) integrates via api with the platform and has ability to sell any ticket showing as valid
- quantity and price passed through api so tickets listed on platforms at correct price
- any ticket sales are communicated back to the platform from the POS and deducted from available inventory
- money generated from ticket sales is passed back through the platform by the POS, to then be passed back to partner
- Ideally the event owner (sports team) would have an easy dashboard, either on web or mobile app, to allow them to activate / deactivate inventory in real time
I want a quote to build prototype software that can then be used to work with a limited set of partners and a single POS to get a proof of concept.
61 freelancers are bidding on average $5259 for this job
We have 10 different Point of Sale solutions including [login to view URL] Others can be found on [login to view URL] Ready to show you demos on request.
Hi, there! Thanks for posting the job. I have read your job description carefully and I am interested. I hope to discuss the project further with you. Thank you!