We'd like to develop a simple pricing calculator for a service that requires a bit of multiplication and additions, and embed inside our website. We have an excel version of it. It is just a grid, with both static, calculated values on cells, and some drop-downs to make few selections.
- There are about 6 data-entry fields that will hold value enter by user,
- There will be 4 drop-downs for selecting a time period applicable to data entered, like day, week, monthly, and year
- Also, there will be 6 static (constants) fields holding the cost of each service, that will vary according to the country selected on the calculator. These values will come from a json file.
- A country drop-down will load the pricing specific for each country on the static fields.
- The will be about 10 dynamically calculated fields, which will hold the sub-totals, depending on the features used and values entered
- Finally, a grand total field will show the sum of the calculated values. The total will be recalculated as user makes changes in the grid, data entry fields or drop-downs (time periods or country)
- There will be a button to reset the grid
- There will also be a way to save the grid contents server-side, by entering a name and posting the form. The server-side code will return a link, and this link shall be presented to user, for later recall, along with the name.
- Also, there will be a function to share the results via email, server-side
- We will also need a way to dynamically load the grid by clicking on the above-link, and the server shall return the json data to load the grid
We have a web designer who will do all CSS to make it look good.
53 freelancers are bidding on average $497 for this job
Hi sir, We have read your project details and we are very much interested to work with you. We have finished 14 React.js projects. Example: [login to view URL], [login to view URL], mbs.com.vn. Best regards, Michael
Hello, Let us code the calculator as per your preferences. Please message me and share the excel sheet, then we can discuss more and I submit my detailed proposal, final bid. Thanks Sathies
Hello, I understand and I an make the calculator easily. I am a professional and full stack developer. I have more than 6 years of experience. I will make sure the best quality service. Thank you !!