I need a software or online solution to do the following:
1. Take customer input for a VIN or license plate & state.
2. If license plate and state given, go to ([url removed, login to view]), type in the License plate and state at the bottom of page, click check plate and copy the VIN.
3. If Plate and state invalid, inform customer. Check here ([url removed, login to view])
4. If VIN is invalid, inform customer. Check here ([url removed, login to view])
5. Make 2 choices, CARFAX (Step 6-14) or Autocheck (Step 15-16).
6. Put the VIN (step 1 or 2) and Plate and State (step 1 or 2) in PayPal payment description.
7. Wait for the customer to make the payment through PayPal.
8. When correct paypal payment is made (PayPal Payment API), input that VIN from step 1 or 2 into the middle of a specific link i will provide.
9. Open the link.
10. Click a button in that link which will load a new page.
11. Remove some HTML code from the new page in step 9.
12. Generate a brand new link that shows the page in step 10.
13. Redirect customers after PayPal payment to generated page in step 12.
14. Send me an email stating that "A page was generated for (The VIN and Plate and state if plate and state was used)"
15. For Autocheck, Wait for the customer to make the payment through PayPal.
16. When correct paypal payment is made (PayPal Payment API), Send an email stating "An autocheck payment was made for VIN (VIN from step 1) and Plate and state (From step #2 if given).
1. I don't know how to move domains or name servers. Currently using WIX which supports HTML.
2. I don't have any programming knowledge but i will follow your instructions to update the website code.
3. The first link in step 7 that i will provide needs to be accessible in the code by me as it will change about once per month. so i need to be able to update it.
4. This needs to run 24x7 and be able to run without problems.
5. The code and the page being edited in step 8-11 can not be shown to the customer nor accessed by anyone.
6. All of the code needs to be private, so no one is able to access it publicly by looking at the source page or any other page.