We currently have a php/MySQL auction site under test ([url removed, login to view]).
We are looking to have the following + more implemented:
1. In our "members area" we require the seller the ability to invoice the buyer, make changes to invoice if needed, combine all sold items into a single invoice.
2. Member area needs to have the ability to email the buyer the details of the completed invoice.
3. Member area needs to have reminder email facility.
4. In our member area under "opened auctions" we require the "end date" 00/00/00 to be changed to display "time remaining" 1day,23h 45m
5. Members area to be as feature packed as possible.
6. Modify the overall look, similar to the standard of eBay. Standardization throught the site.
Basically we are requiring a few basic "eBay" like facilities.
The auction script is quite good as it is, and with the few improvements and additions we have made. However, to make it more user friendly we are requiring some work to be done.
If you cannot work on our script, you may show us demo versions of your own script/s.
Please advise if you have the resources to complete this for us?