We need to use the attached API provided from a wind sensor in order to show live data (wind, wind gust, wind direction and temperature) on a web site.
For that we need to create a small admin section that will insert Stations with some Variables such Name/ Location/Latitude/ Longitude/Year Period/Day Period (so we do not get an alert if the station is Down)/Wind Sensor ID/Temperature Sensor ID/Location Year Sunset-Sunrise for saving the data/ Wind Ranges Color/ Temperature Ranges Color
The second part of the project will be able to generate some statistic in order to be able to know average wind speed, Direction per day/month
The flow is the following
A. administration panel for stations+ admin requests
1. Current measure (GET). This request will return the latest measurement we have saved for the specific Station (including temperature and wind). In case the station is offline or on failure mode we should return a status message.
2. Current measure (GET). Return X latest measurements which are saved into DB. (should be done as configuration option of (1)).
3. (GET) Delete non daylight (+/- 1 hour) records, do not calculate them into statistics also.
4. Statistics per hour (GET). It will return the data for a specific date and time frame, per hour, for a Station. It should be able to specify the results from a request by setting up sensor type wind, temperature or all.
5. Statistics per day (GET). Same as (2) but for daily records.
6. Statistics per month (GET). Same as (2 and 3) but for months, with a grouping of data from daily records.
7. Statistics per half hour (GET). This call will return the latest 30mins activity. As part of statistics calculation (hourly) for each hour we will calculate the first 30 mins and then last 30min we will update the record. That means this call is a result of statistics saving earlier than an hour. This way we speed up 30mins retrievals in order to use it later for notifications etc.
8. Statistics percentage (GET). It will fetch the percentage for sets based on saved “range sets” for temperature and wind. This won’t use any saved data. (should check the performance).
Generally, all of the above requests should allow fetching data for wind, temperature and “all”, at this step consider that we should use the sensor type as a variable (constant that will define the sensor types).
22 freelancers are bidding on average $196 for this job
Hello, I have read your job details carefully and i can do your work if you will provide me more details of project.I will definitely give you a best solution to your problem. Thanks