Skin Marketplace like OPSkins
This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1585 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Please do not bid if you do not have any knowledge on how to use the Steam API or you don't know how to create a steam trading bot.
Also, read the document, it's alot more detailed.
I want a site like [url removed, login to view] with most of its functionality.
Basically, using OPSkins you can trade/buy/sell weapon skins for the game Counter Strike: Global Offensive and many other games.
You would need to create many features such as:
1. Front page with items for SALE that keep updating every 30 minutes. Featured items will be on the front page, and you will be able to buy featured status on any uploaded skin.
2. Browse filter section to shop/buy items based on a certain price/condition.
3. Signup/account/Subscription/Logout section
4. The site login and steam login will be separate, but they will need to link their steam account for use on login.
5. Other features we can discuss
I would start with CSGO for now. OPSkins has other games but I only want to focus on one game for now.
I want an estimate on this job, including 90 days of support as well to fix any bugs/troubleshoot/testing.
You will need to know how to use the Steam API and you will need to know how to either create or get a steam trade bot made. It will need to be able to accept and trade players back when requested. I will also be providing API access for item data so that items can be retrieved via API.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online