Our developer fell ill, and is therefore not currently able to finish the website. I'm looking for someone to incorporate the feedback on the WordPress site JDLVintagePaint.com.
I'm looking for someone who is quick, reliable and experienced with WordPress.
Preferably someone who can work with me long-term, also for future projects.
- Site needs to have multi-region functionality. Every site will have their own domainname (eg [login to view URL] for US, [login to view URL] for Italy etc). On selection of a country in the dropdown, user will be referred to that specific site.
- All sites should be ran from one install. The difference in the sites will be language, and some small additional adjustments. For example, all dealer information should be available on all sites, but on US site, we want the default to be American Dealers, and on IT site, we want to display Italian dealers by default. This may be either powered by WordPress MultiSite or WordPress MultiLanguage.
- WPML is installed, but may need more configuration.
- Please ensure the site works well on mobile devices everywhere. Please also check for multiple browsers and OS.
- The website is currently not very fast. Google Sitespeed score should be at least 80/100 on both Mobile & Desktop.
- The code does not seem very clean, and quite cluttered. Over 250 CSS errors in Validator, and there seems to be a lot of code that isn’t currently necessary. Please fix what’s possible.
- I can’t currently confirm how easy it is to maintain the site, but please double check that aswell. Should also be able to change the order of slides from the WordPress admin.
- Please ensure that the social icons align with the right side menu.
- On some pages, we will need a black gradient behind the menu to make it legible.
HOME & STORIES
- For our pictures, we should make the blend of the two images a bit slower.
- Currently, we have all texts & titles aligned to the left. Please alternate (first should be left, second should be right, third should be left etc)
- Please remove the Scroll Down To Continue part
- As we now have the menu work as a real menu, all slides should automatically go to the next one (after 5 seconds).
- The titles are placed a bit too high on the website, please put them lower
- The hover of ‘Visit our dealers’ etc. is not matching well with the rest of the site. Please make it more subtle
- On mobile, the title overlaps the logo. Also the social icons disappear.
- Click the product category you would like to explore should not be clickable and should not be underlined.
- The area that is clickable/hoverable should be much bigger. Currently, if I click on the right part of the Matt Wall Paint, I can’t click it and the text doesn’t show.
- The white menu is not legible because of the white background. Can u add a black gradient behind it?
- Currently, I can’t click the images that are behind the black gradient. This should be possible.
- On some of the images, the hover looks kinda strange. Can provide screenshot if necessary
- For some reason on Inspiration page, it seems on the menu that youre actually on Dealer page. Can provide screenshot if necessary
- Workshops page looks quite different in general when compared to my design. It shouldn’t have a footer like that and the workshops shouldn’t look like that (ask for design if necessary. Changes are mostly cosmetic)
- Zoom in/Zoom out doesn’t work. Please fix.
- When I enter an address of a dealer in Switzerland, it literally says there are no results found. Please fix.
To confirm that you have fully read this brief, please include the following sentence in your bid: 'I confirm I have fully read the project brief & requirements, and I understand all requirements'
Please provide me your portfolio with similar websites.
In case you have any questions about this project, feel free to send me a message.