Fixed on existing website
This project has been awarded to abhiime for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking to do a few enhancements on my website. This is my list:
The website allows a user to select a Category and within that category a sub-category. For instance we have Personal Information (category) and then Passport (sub-category) and the user will be given several fields to capture. He can then save this and it will be part of his Profile. He/she is allowed to have multiple of these items on a single profile.
1. Currently you create a record and once that is saved you can only then upload a document. I want the users to be able to upload documents while intiially creating the record.
2. There's a function that restricts file types. This works for every first Sub-Category item but not for any other than the first. This should be in some kind of loop check.
3. Currently when a user has already captured and saved an sub-category item they can go into this item and upload attachments. This works 100%. But I want them to be able to upload several files at once.
4. When the user views their sub-category items they are given a list of all the files they have uploaded so they can easily download these files. Currently there's no "delete" button for each file that was uploaded. I want a button for each file so the user can easily delete files they don't want on the server anymore.
5. I have a admin panel that seems to have a bug that can be used to hack the website. This needs to be fixed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online