I am looking for a program (with a basic interface) that allows you to:
1) Add a defined list of domain names (up to 1000 domains per time); and
2) Add a defined list of terms (up to 30 terms).
and identifies the following results:
1) Where live content exists on a domain name - A simple Yes / No:
2) The number of pages
2) The number of term matches captured per term:
4) A score that adds up the number of pages and term hits.
It's pretty simple. See the table in excel that I have created to give you an idea of what I am looking for.
The interface will serve up the details and allow you to download to an excel doc.
Doesn't need a fancy interface. Just need it for my own research purposes.
My expectations are for you to:
- Write/source the script;
- Build the interface;
- Conduct testing
- highlight any issues / problems.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $579 for this job
Hi, I understand what you need. Let me explain with an example. Let's say there are 4 domains are: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]; let's say the 2 terms are: software, application. 1, The program w More