Create a Wordpress Template & Complete Financial Comparison web portal -- 2
This project received 36 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹57274 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹12500 - ₹37500 INR
I need a website to be designed almost the same as and combined functions of Paisabazaar,BankBazaar & policybazaar.com. I need a website that is appealing to the eye,and user friendly. That performs the same functions but on the back panel i can be able to add, edit or delete categories, sub-categories, menu and sub menus and some other additional features too.
Website needs to be Designed on Wordpress , Complete ready website to be delivered with
All reusable Templates, themes , Plugins to be designed specifically .
A Separate Loan Application Management System to be designed, : [url removed, login to view]
Complete Android App to be Designed same like " PaisaBazaar " App with addional features like moneymanager to be added
Will provide Complete list of functions saprately & NDA to be signed
Complete project Details
A Complete clone of all Major Functions of Paisabazaar,BankBazaar & [url removed, login to view] sites
Country & Language Selection options
User Friendly design , Quick Search , Quick Apply Systems
1. Online Banks/insurance product comparison system, with all filters i.e. Emi, Rates, and other Features
2. Eligibility Checking & Filtering Appropriate options for a Customer
3. Complete & Easy 3 Step Loan Application/Policy Purchase System
4. Complete User Application, Number tracking , SMS Connected system,forwarding, manangement.
5. Detailed Product Description, User & Auther Reviews
6. Blog & News with Author Introduction pages
- All Specific Loan calculators i.e. Mortgage loan, Car Loan, Personal Loan , investment etc.
- Bank details finder, Location & contact details, Swift codes, IBAN codes etc.
- Loan,Card Deals & Coupon Aggregators, finders like Paywise of paisabazaar
- All Required Contents & Sources of contents will be provided.
- Complete live website with all webs,functions, logo, integrations and Content rich with SEO to be delivered
Android App :
First Preference, if possible the app to be created on cross platforms like PhoneGap, so can be converted to IOS when required
Checkout paisabazaar & BankBazaar Apps, Same to be replicated with additional features.
1. Loan, Accounts,Insurance Comparision
2. Easy Visual Application & Filtering like BankBazzar
3. Social Logins & Application Tracking
- Deal Finder – Paisabazaar paywise
- Emi manager- Reminder – Chekout Muthoot group app investment manager for this funcgtion
- All Loans Calculators – separate
- Bank Codes /Details finder
- Bank / ATM location finder
Complete Live Application to be delivered, with publishing to our Google Play .
Loan Application & Eligibility system
A Separate Loan Application system and theme, which can be used with any bank logo and republish anytime, like RupeePower & Bank bazaar , checkout online application of any loan of Axis,Hdfc or SBI
What to be delivered in total
1. Complete live responsive website with all webs, functions, logo, integrations and Content rich with SEO to be delivered
- All Reusable themes, plugins, source codes etc with complete ownership to be delivered
2. Complete Live Application with all functions to be delivered, with publishing to our Google Play.
- All Reusable sources of app to be delivered.
3. Loan Application Management system. With proper protection form hacking with resellable thems and plugins to be delivered
4. Long term After sales Support
All things to be designed with HD high Quality Images, logos, same like BankBazaar.
What we will provide,
Major Loan details in Excel
For other data content, we will provide sources urls
Hosting ,Domain, Analytics ,adsense & google developer control access
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online