Create and Implement an Oxwall Theme for Our Website
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 25
We are an established online gaming community that is moving our community to a new site and social media platform. Our community is center around serving our members. the core games we are focused on are ARK : Survival Evolved and Battle Field. We want to have this implemented by the time Battlefield 1 is release this month(10/17/2014). So this is a fast moving project and we expect you will be modifying existing templates... please include ALL costs in your estimate.
We need a web site theme created for our website that uses Oxwall ([url removed, login to view]). We expect you to know Oxwall in and out. So please be prepared to do any research you need on your own time. you can get help on theming here: [url removed, login to view]:how-to-create-customize-themes-for-beginners
All aspects of oxwall MUST to match the theme, this includes a blog, forums, user pages. This does NOT include admin portals and control panels. Only the front facing areas need to be themed.
We expect you to provide images that are NOT from a purchased theme, but we do not mind if you purchase them from b clip sites. This cost must be included.
The theme should provide a slim persistent banner across the top to hold our logo in. Menu options should be to the side and also be persistent, moving up and down to stay with you as you scroll. They should be responsive and work on Mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and PCs. It should work with Chrome, Internet Exporer+Edge, Firefox, and Safari. It is up to you to test the theme on every aspect of each browser.
You MUST plan for these 3 phases:
(1) Theme selection proposal - you need to propose 3 unique theme options as well as describe or show any color options you have for them. You can choose any colors, but for those interested, our official colors are Pantone 072C (RGB 14-18-113), Pantone Cool gray 7C (RGB 177-179-179), Pantone 000C (RGB 255-255-255)
(2) Demo - We have a host ready, but if you choose to set it up on your own host, temporarily that is fine. But it will need to eventually go onto our host which is hosted by the official [url removed, login to view] people.
(3) Adjustments - Allow us to review and request adjustments as needed to spacing, font, ect.
(4) Implementation - We are hosted through the official [url removed, login to view] hosting solution. You must implement the chosen theme there.
(5) Finally check and adjustments - A round of us making any final changes and sending you a list of any issues that still need to be resolved.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online