Complete The Integration of WP Users & Simple Membership Members on Main Site & Three Sub-Domains -- 2
This project is now closed with a project budget of $30 - $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Finish The Integration of WP Users & Simple Membership Members on Main Site & Three Sub-Domains
I have a main site of [url removed, login to view] with three sub-domains of [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
I use Simple Membership for Registration and BuddyPress for Extended Profiles. They need to be integrated.
1. When a new member registers he should be automatically registered as a WordPress USER and as a Simple Membership MEMBER on all sites, with the same USER ID# and the same MEMBER ID# for each sub-domain. It would be great if USER ID# and MEMBER ID# were the same ($50 bonus if you can do it.)
Currently the member gets registered as a USER on the main [url removed, login to view] site,
[url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view], but not on [url removed, login to view], AND he gets registered as a MEMBER, but only on the main [url removed, login to view] site, not on any of the sub-domains.
2. When a Member logs into one site, he is logged into all sites. When a member logs out of one site, he is logged out of the other sites, BUT the login box still shows him as "logged in". Each login box, on ALL sites, needs to show the member as "logged out".
3. When a member changes their email address or profile details on one site, it must be changed automatically for all sites for BOTH WP User and Simple Membership Member.
4. When a member deletes his or her membership, it needs to be deleted from Users and Members for all sites, plus he needs to be deleted from our Mailman List Serve and WPMU e-Newsletter.
Note: This job pays a maximum of $200 U.S.
Before bidding, please make sure you are capable of completing this job. Three coders have worked on it so far, and none have been able to finish it so that it works as it should.
I require regular status updates until the job is done, and complete details of what you did to which files/database tables on completion.
If we work well together and communication is good, I will always have more jobs available.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online