I would like to develop an intranet system for internal in my company that consist of some department where head office and outlet level can access this system. This system concept is similar like CRM. But, we manage some outlets.
There will be 2 level user: head office level and outlet level.
The feature as follow:
- Module Outlets Management
- Module Head Office Promotion (all outlets can see what is the Head Office promotion)
- Module Report Management (all outlets should upload monthly report through this system with deadline. If the outlet pass the deadline, then upload report button will not able to be clicked)
- Module Meeting Schedule (all outlets can see all the future meeting lists that will held by head office)
- Module News Room (managed by Head Office. Outlets will able to see all news updated by Head Office)
- Module Ticket Support
- Module Knowledge Base Center (Category and Article Management submitted by Head Office where Outlet can only read the article)
- Module People Directory (contact person)
- Module E-Library (head office can submit the new file such as images and PDF file where outlet can read and download the photos/documents)
- Must work in Firefox, Chrome, Safari and IE10+
- Clean, modern and responsive design
- 5 months development on this project as maximum