Require Graphic concept design options for website
[url removed, login to view]
Concept design should be as follows and will feature up to 3 iterations. Further work may follow for successful designer.
1) Fit 800x600 screen
2) Re-designed logo Click4support
3) Feature royalty free image of 1 Call centre staff memeber plus image of modern Desktop PC.
4) Include offer graphic reading " 24 hour unlimited technical support* for only £60 " with only £60 being very prominent.
5) Incude "Request more info" button/graphic
6) Include "Sign up now !" button/graphic
7) Include Menu items for Home, About Us, Products & services, Get Support now, Downloads, Technews, Sign up for FREE support newsletter.
8) The design should have high visual appeal to attract new business.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Concept designs to be supplied in either Photoshop or Illustrator format as well as .eps and .pdf format.