I need a bot to automate contacting people on [url removed, login to view] .
In general, I should be able to choose some parameters, and have the bot create a database of usernames, and then contact these people through friendster. I would prefer if the bot ran on a server, not from my home PC.
To accomplish the task, the bot would:
1) Search friendster database by various limited criteria. The found profiles should have pertinant data downloaded to a database. Some info to download includes pictures, username, age, location.
2) I will manually edit the database, choosing who to contact.
3) the bot contacts all in the edited database. Friendster restricts contacts to about 100 per day per user. It also randomly logs the user out after between 4 and 25 messages sent to other users. Therefore to contact people in the database, the bot must
a)create a free email accounts per 100 messages sent
b)create a new friendster per 100 messages sent
c)login to the email account and verify the friendster account. Cookies must be cleared before this step.
d)search friendster for the contact in the edited database
e)send message to the contact. The message should be taken from the database, so that it can be customized.
f) log out and log back into friendster (to avoid the random log out)
g) repeat d to f 100 times
h) repead a to g until done.
Friendster also restricts the number of users displayed per query to 1000. Therefore to get all contacts in a country, the bot would:
1) have database of all cities
2) search per city
3) narrow search by other criteria, such as age, what they are looking for in a relationship, their current relationship status, etc.
The bot would scroll through these limitations, when building the database of users and their info.