We're a small and friendly Sydney start-up building a cool application and community in the financial services space.
We're looking for an experienced web developer to lead development of a project. You'll be working 2-3 days a week and we think the project should take about 6-weeks. There's an optional full time role at the end of the project if you like us and visa versa.
We'd like a full stack developer with particular skills on the front end.
• Intimate understanding of the social web
• Server side technologies: PHP and MySQL
• Creating templates in HTML & CSS
• Creation of Facebook applications
• Developing sites using Wordpress
• Works well in a collaborative team environment
• Ability to use and write custom code-libraries plus the usual popular ones
• Maintaining Linux servers running Apache
These additional skills would also be good:
• Ability to write custom functions in JQuery
• HTML 5
• Development of Wordpress plugins
• Mobile development (iPhone or Android)
• SEO Optimization
• Google Analytics installation and review
• Any other CMS solutions
We're a good bunch of people who have been through the start-up process a couple of times before with success. We pay well and (we're told) we're good to work with.
Drop us a line if you'd like to know more.