I need an IP Ban System with some extensive features for my website.
What I need:
- Ability to login and see a menu
- The menu will have: Ban User - Appeals - Manage - Admin - Logout
- Ban User: This will allow me to ban an a single IP address or a range of IP addresses. The ban feature will allow me to set how many minutes, hours, days, months, years the IP will be banned for. I should also have the option to permanently ban the user. Also, I should be able to enter the reason for the ban and when the banned user tries to access my site, it will tell them the reason they are banned for and when the ban will expire. When they come to the site again, it should log the visit (while banned).
- Appeals: The user will have the option to appeal the ban. They will be able to fill out a form by clicking a link that will (with out going to another page or popping up) drop down an appeal form. The appeal form will have the following fields: Name, Email, Appeal Message. When they submit the appeal, it should be viewable from the admin. The admin will click the appeals menu in the control panel and see the IP of the visitor along with the appeal information. The admin then can Approve or Deny the appeal. If approved, the user will be unbanned. If denied, the user will stay banned but the appeal form will be replaced with a message stating the appeal has been denied on the user's end.
- Manage: The admin should be able to view a list of IPs banned. When I click on the IP, it will give me the reason for ban, the length of ban, the date they were banned, and how many times they have accessed the site since they have been banned. I should be able to edit all information except how many times they have accessed the site. I should also be able to remove the ban.
- Admin: The admin should be able to change their password and create other admin accounts and delete other admin accounts.
This needs to be 100% secure from cross site scripting, mysql injections, and spoofs. The layout must be plain XHTML with no styles or colors so I can include it into my site. It must be able to be easily included into my already existing PHP backend which I have developed.
All PHP code must be commented, clean, and tidy.
This seems like a huge project but for any PHP expert, this will only take a day. I just do not have the time to do this.
If you have anything like this already created, please include a demo. Thanks!