The requirements of this project are simple.
I don't have time to complete my homepage which is up partially at [url removed, login to view]
1) I will have a brochure of text information on my company about 2 pages in length that I need neatly laid out on the existing framework of the site so that the visitor understands the goals.
2) I need the layout to make sense in terms of the content and how the visitor reads the content.
3)I will give you site addresses to capture thumbnails of to fill in all the button areas appropriately.
4) I need all the linked buttons and areas to link correctly
5) I need the contact form to function and submit to my email address.
6) I need to make sure that if the browser doesn't support flash there is a message behind my movie. It also must have content for when someone on a BlackBerry or PDA views it without flash.
4)I need the large M2M button to appear white not yellow but still have the same fade in and out effect.
5) I need all syntax errors and bugs detected by flash to be corrected.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows IE6 & IE7 and Mac Safari