This primary module is a simple reporting tool used for analysis of heath care claims [url removed, login to view] are 3 parts to the current system
1) EDI Translator(75 % already coded)- Parses HIPAA transaction files and stores it in a data base.
2) Application- Enables Roles and User management and access to standard set of predetermined reports- - The prototype & webpages are ready. Approx 15- 20 screens in all
3) Reports: A bunch or reports (8-12 in number) generated and presented monthly or bi weekly. Reports are essentially simple SQL queries on the database.
1) EDI Translator: C# , .NET: Database- SQL Server (Input file is in HIPAA -ANSI format. Converted to XML and then stored in DB).Job involves ensuing parser works with all test files. This parser has been coded and been tested with single sample file only. More live test files to follow. Estimated Approx 85 % COMPLETE
2) Web Application : Basic web application can be [ASP.NET], ASP (preferably) or Java, HTML. The prototype & webpages are ready
3)Reports- HTML reports or any other reporting tool. Decision yet to be made on reprting tool.
A start up on a shoe string budget. The founder have experience in the US market over the past decade in the health care field. Presently in India- Maharashtra. Looking for a technically solid established company / resource/ partner to deliver a scalable, dependable, quality product on time. Estimated time for the module is 120-180 hrs. Scope for ongoing support post launch and further modules development.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE 5 + versions and Netscape