Point of Sale Backorder system.
I am able to extract our stock and quantities from our Point of Sale system into an Excel or .csv format.
I want my sales staff to take customer details when we dont have stock. However i need it automated to some extent.
Sales person should capture the ffg:
- product part number
- customer name
- customer cellphone no.
- customer email address
- notes (optional)
Once the salesman captures this, it should be available to his log-in area. The option for duplicate entries must be available. In case more then one salesperson has captures the customers details. An sms and email should be sent to the customer as well (like a confirmation)
I am negotiating with some SMS gateway providers locally, or if you have an alternative i'm happy to use yours (bare in mind i'm in south africa)
The 'product part no.' field. If it matches up to the stock file then it goes into one list, and if it doesnt match up to the stock file then it goes into an 'unassigned' list.
Weekly i will upload our stock file in either .csv or excel onto the web server. Once i upload this, there should be a process option.
Process should do the ffg:
- go through the stock file and any part numbers that are in stock (ie. more then zero) match it up to any backorders which have the same part number.
- email the customer with a message "abc123 part number is now available, please call us to confirm or reserve this product.
- SMS the customer with a very brief message.
- archive the customer details with a timestamp . ie. put in a 'processed list'
- check which product part numbers (new ones) match up to the 'un-assigned' list
A delete option should be made available - user must give short reason. This reason should be sent to customer via email and sms.
There should be 2 user levels:
User (like above)
The admin features should include:
Reports Module - have an overview of which sales staff has captured backorders (have totals for "this week, this month, this year, all time"
- be able to view all 'processed' backorders
- be able to view all 'current' backorders ie. on one screen - where it will show which user has take then order.
I need this in .php preferably and have my own web server.
Will need this duplicated - we have 2 stores, unfortunately we have seperate database files for both. So for now it'll have to be 2 seperate systems, and later i'll commision to merge to 2 databases together when our systems merge.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $225 for this job
We are a group of professionals having more than 5 yrs experience having worked for clients like Tata,HLL,Cactus [login to view URL] can show you samples of our previous work if you want.
I am very much interested in this job. I am from Hyderabad, India. Request you to please check ur PM now and get back to me ASAP. Thanks and Regards, Sai Kiran