We are looking for a Drupal theme developer with experience in building Drupal 6 and
Drupal 7 themes. We only accept independent applicants for this job.
• We use Zen subthemes for all our themes, so experience in building Zen subthemes is
• Knowledge of building responsive Drupal themes is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of jQuery is required.
• Example of live websites of Drupal 6 and/or Drupal 7 themes are required. Please send
your top 3 websites.
• Will need to be comfortable using Github to commit your code for review. Will also
need to use our project management system as required (depending on the size of the
• Knowledge of the Drupal Views module is required.
• Knowledge of Panels and/or Display suite for modifying node view pages is required.
• Knowledge of using the Features module to export Views and Panels into Drupal
modules is a plus.
• Well structured and documented CSS code is required.
• Knowledge of theming Ubercart product pages is required. This generally needs to be
completed using a custom template file in the Zen subtheme.
• Must be able to take a PSD and convert to HTML & CSS
• Must have access to Photoshop (GIMP will not work, as it renders some Photoshop elements differently)
• Should have knowledge to set up project on local server
Projects will generally be hourly based, the developers hourly rate can not exceed $15 per hour, however those who will bid less than $15 and with good freelance rating is preferred. Only applicants who meet all the requirements will be entertained.