NopCommerce 1.9 sites / misc. ecommerce tasks – cart –cc checkout/ ETL / Java or Flash carousel pulling products at random. Total of 12 separate sites, the schema and code will be mostly the same work applied to all sites.
As nopCommerce is MS Microsoft all work is on MS .Net platform, IIS, and MS SQL.
Do not bid on the project unless you can complete each task listed, motivated developers will get more work. I will hold you to the estimated days within reason so please try and be accurate. All bids over budget will be hidden, and ignored. Post with your bid samples of your work, URLs and pertinent experience otherwise your bid will be ignored.
As nopCommerce is MS Microsoft (ASP) all work is on MS .Net platform, IIS, and MS SQL.
RDP access to server given to winning developer, Visual Studio 10 and SQL Server will be made available and source solution will remain on the server. Custom work cannot be resold.
Winning bidder must sign a non-disclosure, all source will be our property.
Overall project includes the typical ecommerce as well as the following tasks, do not bid unless your fully capable of performing the items listed:
1. Multiple nopCommerce Site Configuration, nopCommerce supports this. Start with separate then roll-up products through views of other product DB’s.
2. Feed to Amazon, Google, and Yahoo (hourly or more frequent depending on load and demand).
3. Multiple suppliers (soap, one xml for supply inventory, CSV, xml product file, images stored as binary). ETL work / Product data movement in/out for products, credit card processing, and supplier ordering.
4. Develop customer point program, customer accounts can track points in account from their purchases as well as others that use their coupon (linked to account id) at checkout.
5. Customers can use [url removed, login to view] to give a friend for purchases. Purchases can use points.
6. The admin in nopCommerce will have to have a management for custom point system, points are accrued like a pyramid / multi-level.
7. Work with call center for chat integration. (Possible limited admin for call center - call center module for assisting customers). Chat will need to be toggled between offices and call center.
8. I have a designer for sites, the CSS of all holidays (set up schedule to roll auto) Valentines, Christmas, Easter ... Most all the css work will be done by designer, however you must work with designer for integration. The Sites will all incorporate the same product carousel with slight modification between sites. CSS controlled by URL, same with items listed on homepage (to be used for advertising – ie. [url removed, login to view] could use a totally different css then [url removed, login to view]).
9. All additional forms and functionality must be created in MVC3 Razor, do not bid unless you are comfortable with this requirement. MVC3 can have a learning curve, so don’t let this discourage you from bidding if you’re willing to learn. All work must run on MS SQL - (NO MySQL).
10. Site must be complete from importing stock, customer order processing, customer account creation, customer monitor points with account application showing debits and credits of points, orders sent to suppliers.
11. Facebook integration, customer integration, admin – advertising, affiliate programs. Advertising html inserts for other sites controlled by admin (think this is already with nopCommerce. Lots of stuff available for nopCommerce, some not free - open to providing 3rd party tool if appropriate.)
15 freelancers are bidding on average $1435 for this job
Hello! We are strong team of experts who are ready to cooperate with you. The price on the bid is a place-holder because we need more details to make an estimation. Please, check the PMB for details. Thanks.