We use this software to run our business: [login to view URL]
It has customisable forms which use fields to pull data from the database.
We need the following forms updated to look and perform better:
Freelancers can download the DBA demo for free - the Form Editor is in the Utilities menu.
Freelancers can ask DBA for help on how to create the forms or read the documentation.
Freelancer will edit the forms using the DBAManufacturing Demo Sample company initially.
Then I will test the form on my database file. My database file is NOT available for sharing.
I will provide a sketch of what I want the forms to look like and the data to include.
First step is to find a Freelancer capable of the job.
1) Make the Forms Functional & Easy to read.
2) Same look and feel for all forms - our logo and company info in same location on each form.
3) Customers details in same location - Include customers phone and email address
4) Each Item Line separated by a black line.
5) Due dates and order dates and delivery dates in correct location.