Hello dear Freelancers,
I am looking for someone to develop a simple android dating app.
Please have a look at the short summary of the requirements for the application - Create profiles within the database using facebook (oAuth), use phone camera to take a photo, add text to captured photo use captured photo as a profile picture, like-dislike other profiles and chat with users, etc.
While sharing some similarity to the ever-so-popular dating app Tinder, there is:
- No GPS connection required
- No discovery required
- No customizable app settings
- No subscriptions or payments required
Before placing a bid, please make sure that:
1) You have fluent english writing and speaking skills
2) You post your work hours and time zone
3) You are available to start the project right away
4) You agree to the following milestone setup: 20/40/40 – First one will be released in mid-development, second one when the mid-development feedback has been integrated and the total app is finished (Source & APK shipped) and final milestone when all bugs have been fixed and server/database is optimized and full access is granted to us; Final source code is provided and a final clean apk is shipped. All iteration versions should be released via freelancer file sharing.
5) You have moderate experience how to setup a software development backlog [url removed, login to view]
6) Your bid is final. Bids will not be negotiated.
While negotiating for project award:
1) You are kindly asked to present a complete, but short, project overview of how you plan to approach and complete this project (A process flowchart is preferred).
2) You are kindly asked to present a list of your preferred SDK, APIs and 3rd party services (for Database/Server,etc) used to complete this project, before project award, if we start negotiations.
After project awarded:
1) The first task to do is to compile a list of features (via Trello or PivotalTracker), where we will work together agreeing upon mid and final development versions. This is required from a project management standpoint and will serve as the total framework for the project including communication, deadlines, etc
2) Start development
The following pre-production elements are available:
1) Interactive prototype (Please see [url removed, login to view])
2) Technical documentation (Please see attached files)
3) App flowchart (Please see attached files)
4) PSD file for design (Provided upon project award)
Thank you for your time,
I look forward to working with you,