We are looking for SignalR based realtime voting mobile apps.
Following URL will give an initial idea.
[url removed, login to view]
1. The Apps should be easy to deploy on IOS, Android and windows phone.
2. The apps should be developed using c# and Xamarin platform
3. The app should run in the background and only notification tile or visual indicator should be available on the main screen. Clicking which the app window should open up.
1. When ever we desire to carry out voting the admin should be able to prepare the poll using an interface the poll should be an JSON string/file and load into system.
(Dynamic forms can be created on IOS using MonoTouch and JSON)
[url removed, login to view]
The dynamic form string is then transferred to the Mobile App for rendering. This Transfer should happen using SignalR in a realtime environment.
The form should go the Op-Head for approvals. The Approval should happen through an Interface and a mail should go to the Op-Head informing that such form has come for approval.
Once the approval comes in and the Operator clicks onto save/OK the form will be saved and ready for further action.
A database table should be created based on the fields in the form and a campaign name and date will be assigned.
All the responses for this campaign from users will be stored in this table.
2. Every user will have mobile number as the username and some password.
3. User should be addressable as individuals or groups.
4. Admin should be able to create various groups.
5. Either the poll will go to all the people listed in database or select specific user based on the groups.
6. When the poll is pushed to the users mobile the user should see an Alert on home screen.
7. Whatever poll option the user selects should come back to server.
8. The response will be stored into database. as mobile number, IP, datetime stamp, user's choice of answer, IMEi of mobile.
9. Admin should be able to see campaign wise, datewise, reports.
10. Filtering sahould be offered in reports.
We will pass on the registration links to client through SMS. The links will take the user to registration page. Where he can enter mobile number, password and 10 digital alphanumeric client code.
At the server we will have user mater which will store the client code. If the client code matches registration should happen else sorry. For existing client trying to register it should say already existing.
Once the registration is over it should redirect to the respective app store.
Also the client can first download the app first from the store and then the app itself should have registration module into it.
1. When the poll hits mobile alert will be shown on main screen.
2. Till the time user sees the poll alert should remain.
3. Once the user sees it he will act on the poll.
4. All the previous alerts will be stored in local XML file in chronological order.
5. Whenever he opens the app all alerts should be displayed in chronological order.
We look forward hearing soon.