I require a mobile applications developer to work with me on a project for 12+ months full time
Must have excellent English
The Mobile application developer will be responsible for the implementation and support of new and existing mobile applications for internal or external customers. This will involve working in a team to develop software and unit tests following an agile methodology.
• Developing high quality software as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration environment
• Developing scripts to automate and streamline development activities
• Co-ordinating with the Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders to meet business objectives
• Participating in project planning sessions and providing estimates
• Understanding the product and domain in order to write technical specifications
• Delivering code as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration environment
• Configuring and maintaining release and deployment environments
• Participating in manual end to end system QA testing
• Investigating new technologies and continually improving and updating their technical knowledge and skills
• Minimum 2:1 degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
• Competent in mobile application development with a focus on Apple and/or Android development and a willingness to broaden their
horizons to other platforms.
• Competent in object oriented design using Java and/or Objective-C
• Experience designing and avoiding the pitfalls of native and/or hybrid mobile applications.
• Experience with JUnit and associated libraries (mocking frameworks, etc.)
• Experience with one or more scripting language e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby
• Knowledge of source code revision control, preferably GIT
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
PostgreSQL, HSQLDB , J2EE, (Servlets, JSP, JSF, JSTL), Struts2, Spring, Hibernate ORM frameworks
• MVC design pattern
• Eclipse IDE
• Development experience on Ubuntu and Red Hat Linux
• Knowledge of messaging systems e.g. REST, message queues
• Experience working in an Agile environment with continuous integration and deployment.
• Practical experience managing and administrating MySQL databases.
• Experience with Spring MVC, Struts 2 and Hibernate Frameworks
• Good knowledge of relational databases e.g. MySQL, SQLite
• Working knowledge of web servers, web application servers and deployment on Linux-based
129 freelancers are bidding on average €17554 for this job
Hello I read your project description carefully. I have 7 years experience with iOS and Android. I hope to discuss with you over online chatting. Sincerely. Gong.