I need an app for Android and IOS (with sources and binaries) with the following functionality
- Initial setup (2 parameters: Username and email). If the user doesn't have a registered user show a link to the registration page)
After entering the username and email the app sends a message to validate both against a built in URL in the app. The answer will 0=ok , 1=error.
If everithing is ok the app goes to the main functionality
- An initial screen giving the option to read a QR code.
- After reading the QR code the app gets an unique code (i.e key), that is signed with a md5.
- The app validates the md5 rebuilding a new md5 on key+secret phrase.
- Secret phrase is built in the app
- If all is ok (QR code md5 and rebuilt md5 are equal) it shows the next screen
- In this screen we have 3 options
- One button that says I like it : when is touched the app sent a message to a server (the url is built in the app) with Key, Username, and the operation code = 1. The answer should be 0=ok, 1=err and a variable named SL with an integer number inside. The app should show the number in a space of the screen reserverd for this.
- Other button that says I want it : same idea but the operation code = 2
- Other button that says I like/want it : same idea but the operation code = 3
Finally you have an option to read again a QR code and start again.
All outgoing and incomming messages are signed with md5 and the secret phrase in order to avoid fake messages.
Sources and binaries are required.