Upon launching the app, there will be a splash screen using the image provided. After that, it will land on the main page containing the following sections:
1. Home (default)
- if the device is online, it will load an online page (the http link will be provided), otherwise it will load a pre-existing html file within the app (the html file will be provided)
2. Drug Reminder
- for patient to key in the information of their medications, i.e.: name, dosage, mode of administration, frequency and time of administration, and also the clinic that prescribed it
- all medications added will be showed in a list
- there will be 2 switches next to them: 1st: to enable/disable it; 2nd: to enable/disable the reminder (if it is enabled, there will be a reminder for patient to take their medications at each pre-specified time, in which the reminder will display all drugs that should be taken at that particular time)
3. Self Monitoring
- for patient to save their health parameters, e.g.: blood pressure(date+time+2 numerical values), blood sugar(date+time+1 numerical value), weight(date+time+1 numerical value), exercise(date+time begin+time stop+1 string value+1 numerical value for duration) log and dietary(date+time+1 string value) diary
- this data can be view in either LIST or LINE GRAPH format
- the data can be also be exported in PDF format (summary) and emailed to anyone
- the PDF summary should contains patient's identifiers and other statistics of health parameters
- other laboratory parameters, e.g.: hemoglobin, urea, creatinine, sodium, potassium and etc can be added
- allow languages(3) selection (all translated strings will be provided)
- load a online chat page (a link will be provided).
* A proposed GUI (in image format) will be provided for better understanding of the project.
** If the data can be saved into a web cloud server, e.g.: using AWS database would be awesome.