Please read & understand the job requirements before submitting your response. Write XamarinAB as your first word in response, confirming you read & understood the job.
If not, please submit your questions with your initial response. DO NOT PROVIDE ANY IRRELEVENT INFO IN YOUR RESPONSE, PLEASE.
Use MS VS2017 as development tool . The 2 apps run on the same hardware, & communicate with each other
• Applications back end code required in .net Standard 2.0 or higher
• Applications will run on all 3 - android, IOS , UWP w/o any modifications
• Application development environment required in Xamarin forms not native Xamarin android or native xamarin IOS
• Assume there are two Xamarin form application – “APPA” and “APPB” running on same hardware
• Applications will request for data or push data to/from each other.
• Requirement is bi-directional transfer data from “APPA” to “APPB” and vise versa.
• Data transfer will work without internet connection/support, locally on the hardware
• Data types to transfer bools, bytes, words, strings, structures etc. or JSON array/Sec
• Complete Source code also required
4 hours of tech support to help integrate this into our project will be part of this job.
You may submit your milestone plan with your response. Else 50% of fixed price will be released after the beta version with source is provided & tested by us satisfactorily. To save everyone's time, keep your responses to the issues & avoid saying hi, hello , are you there etc.
I have already build a Chat application and working over a POS app using Xamrine form. So I have rich experience over Xamrine form. So I can try to built your application in 3 working day.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $340 for this job
I am confident I am the right candidate for this project as I have done many similar projects in the past. With years of experience in this field, I believe this project will be very easy for me.
XamarinAB I'm a full experienced C#/Xamarin developer. I can provide perfect result on time. I'll do your job for low price for our partnership. Thanks for your attention