1. [10 pts] Use basic input/output in C++ (cin and cout).
2. [10 pts] Use arrays in C/C++.
3. [10 pts] Create at least 2 C++ classes.
4. [50 pts] Design and implement the program according to the project description. 50 pts are
distributed as follows:
a. [10 pts] Read the input file using redirected input; print out each line read from the file.
b. [10 pts] Add users to the UserDB data structure (adduser).
c. [10 pts] Print out the information of a specific user in UserDB (finger).
d. [10 pts] Print out the list of users in UserDB (showUsers).
e. [10 pts] Generate (print out) the passwd file using the data stored in UserDB (showPasswd).
5. [20 pts] Document your project thoroughly as the examples in the textbook. This includes but
not limited to header comments for all classes/methods, explanatory comments for each
section of code, meaningful variable and method names, and consistent indentation.