We are looking for help with development of a 5-tab app for a small restaurant business. We are creating the iOS version and we need help with the creation of the Android version.
** THE APP MUST BE ADA COMPLIANT: Americans with Disabilities Act FOR ACCESSIBILITY **
1. Splash screen: Small animated logo sequence (fade in)
2. App Icon: We will provide artwork
The tabs are:
1. Menu - This is a static menu of images & text
2. Map - This will show a map of the 40 locations of the restaurants near user (some business logic included on this map as well). Map will have user location. Map will have custom pin icon. Map will have on-tap action of showing basic information for each location: Photo, Name, phone, hours, etc.
3. About - This will be just static text and photos about the restaurant
4. Events - This will be just static text and photos of the private party events for catering
5. Shopping - This will be just a static list of merchandise (tshirts, hats) with prices, no shopping cart logic needed.
1. The ADA compliance must meet all "Accessibility" guidelines & best-practices for Users with Disabilities to use this Android App.
2. All original, un-encoded & un-encrypted code & files for the app to be uploaded & delivered on a regular basis as each tab is being updated. We are looking for a long-term partner to help us in the future, but we need to be able to make edits/modifications in the future, as we learn how to do Android Development as well.
Please let us know if you have done ADA Compliant Apps in your reply.
36 freelancers are bidding on average $602 for this job
First of all , I don't know about the ADA contents exactly But if you can provide me it , i can try to implement in the app Please contact me and share me more detail with me Thank you