I need someone expert in c++ and Internet Of Things to write me a simple code for on a MAX30100 sensor. I need to connect the sensor to a BeagleBone Black and read its data.
First some important background about MAX30100:
1. I2C address of MAX30100: 0x57
2. Data is stored in a FIFO buffer. It can store up to 16 measurements, where each
sample is size of 4 bytes. First two bytes are for IR measurement and last two bytes
are for RED measurement.
3. FIFO buffer can’t be read consequently with I2C, since the FIFO points to the same
address. You have to finish transaction for FIFO output address to contain the next
4. MAX30100 has built in 50/60Hz filter
5. For oxygen saturation you’ll need to enable both IR and RED LEDs ( see the manual "[login to view URL]" )
6. By changing sampling rate and pulse width of the LEDs you also change the ADC
resolution. It is important to note that sample rate and pulse width are directly
linked to each other. See datasheet page 19 table 8 and table 9 or see figure 2. Don’t
just configure them randomly.
5 freelancers are bidding on average €111 for this job
Hi Neighbour.. I connected lot of sensors to BB before.. I should be able to help you with this.. but I dont have this specific sensor handy.. can you send it? or can you offer remote connection?
I have read your proposal carefully. Have strong embedded C skill and very interested in your project. Prefer to discuss the more via chat. Glad if you contact me. Thanks.