Spanish speakers PREFERRED / Freelancers from LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES PREFERRED
Due to the time zone, we prefer professionals from LATAM e.g. Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, or any other Latam country.
----“Por cuestiones de zona horaria, preferimos profesionales provenientes de America Latina. Ej.: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico o cualquier otro país de la región.
We are looking for an experienced Magento developer with 3+ years of experience in Magento 2 development with 2+ in leading large projects and small/medium developer teams.
This position is an hour-based contract for a trial period with the potential to move into a long-term contract.
• Experience scoping and planning complex development solutions
• Provides technical direction for web development projects and serves as the main contact between the CEO and the development team.
• Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to projects in order to improve services to clients and our sales force.
• Manages and reviews work of the development team (backend and frontend developers)
• Recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
• Experience in Magento Ecommerce Multivendors (Marketplace) with a high level of customizations.
• Weekly video meetings or when needed
• Experience in converting the user’s requirements into a Tech Doc (S.R.S.)
• Quality Assessment, test each feature developed by the team and ensure a quality website is delivered. Carry out Test Cases Creation – Test team Unit/Module Testing - Developer Integrated Testing – Test team Regression testing – Test team
• Using Bitbucket or Github, there will be 3 branches – Staging, Development, and Production.
• ZOHO Projects for project management and Mantis as a bug tracking tool, or any other tools.
• Supervises the W3C coding standard for front-end development and PHP-FIG PSR2 coding standard for back-end development.
• NDA required.
• Magento 2.3.x and 2.4.x
• Supervises Theme creation and customization.
• Supervises Extension creation and customization.
• Familiar with LESS, CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap, Jquery, HTML5.
• Framework: Laravel (It’s a plus)
• APIs (REST/SOAP)
• Demonstrable knowledge of API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
• Speed Optimization
• Well versed in methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, MVC, etc.
• SEO knowledge
• Familiar with PWA POS with MSI
• Experience with hosting environments (AWS, Rackspace, etc.)
• Good knowledge of the availability of Magento extensions on the market
Bonus points for:
• Being Certified Magento Professional Developer
• Framework: Laravel is a plus
• An Active Github or BitBucket profile (provide link)
• Experience in Affiliate Marketing or MLM developments
• Spanish speaker
This is an opportunity to work on complex Magento 2 projects using a wide range of modules, extensions, customizations, and integrations.
Please, follow the instructions of the attached doc.