This Magento store uses multiple shipping addresses and is used as an "Inside" store (meaning, the customers are store locations for the business who order for their store. Each user has many stores and addresses to choose when ordering).
Magento Ver: 220.127.116.11
Currently, when a user is in Checkout they can edit the address fields for shipping and billing. We want to stop this.
The user should only be able to add new addresses in their account settings, but while in checkout, they can only CHOOSE existing addresses that are in their account. All fields will be un-editable except for the *select* field options to choose the existing address. Some text will need to change on the address section of checkout because of this change. See below.
1. Modify code so that all address fields during checkout (except the Select menu to choose an existing address) are non-editable. This includes billing and shipping.
Expected Behavior: User cannot edit address fields during checkout.
2. Remove "add new address" option from select field. (NOTE: User can exit checkout and add an address in the user admin, but not during the checkout process)
Expected Behavior: User cannot add a new address during checkout.
3. On default load of checkout screen, add "--select--" or blank option in address Select field so that user is forced to choose an existing address.
Expected behavior: Default option is -select- or blank and user cannot advance unless they choose an existing address from list.
4. Edit text to say "“Select a billing address from your address book." -- removing "or enter a new address" since this is no longer possible
Expected behavior: Text reads: "Select a billing address from your address book."
5. Test and verify all works according to changes noted. Make any fixes requested pertaining to the mods noted above or any bugs that result from the changes made.
Total Hours Allowed for work: 3 hours
Maximum hourly rate: $20 per hour.
Maximum bid allowed: $60 USD
If you feel you cannot complete the work in the hours assigned, or the rate or total fee is too low, please do not bid.
Full details and clarifications will be provided to the selected programmer. Experienced Magento programmers should find this job quite simple.
I will need this job completed within 24 hours of acceptance.