Business goal: We need to get Solr search working on our client's new Drupal 8 site, so our users can search content efficiently.
Tasks to complete:
* Install apache solr on ubuntu 16.04
* Configure apache solr for use by Drupal 8
* Clearly document and explain how that installation was done, especially including any manual changes beyond `apt-get install`.
* Our client wishes to perform the needed configuration of Drupal through the Drupal web UI, so that is not part of this project.
* ssh access is available using your public key.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Hi there, I have read initial details and list of tasks, so can you please share URL of your existing Drupal website? Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, LEADconcept
Hi, We have excellent experience in Apache Solr. One of our client from Newyork used Apache Solr in Justparts dot [login to view URL] can check. We are happy to discuss further. My skp - [login to view URL] Thanks Afan