Job Not Found
Sorry we couldn't find the job you were looking for.
Find the most recent jobs here:
I want an animator for my Kids story YouTube channel 2D Hire for 10 episode each of 10 Minutes Quality is important Each episode to be created in 2 weeks You have to do the work in the budget Must do animation and illustration both Will be only provide with voice over and script (no storyboard) have to use imagination Reference Video [login to view URL]
Ofrezco mis servicios como redactor quizás sea nuevo en el sitio y quizás o experiencia no cumpla los estándares exigidos por tan respetables contratantes pero todos merecemos oportunidades, soy venezolano y desgraciadamente y de manera muy honesta ofrezco mis servicios como redactor no soy un delincuente que persigue al desvalido para aprovecharse GRACIAS.
- Looking to have website created with about 10 pages. - Some fillable pages which can be signed online and sent to email upon completion - Website should be SEO friendly Not looking for old world press designs. Looking for some fresh ideas. Thank you
Its a really small smalltalk project. 60% of the code is already implemented. You would only have to implement the rest of 40% of the code. The deadline is tight(40 hours). comment and I will send you more information. my budget is $100.
I am looking for a senior iOS developer who can help me building an app.
looking to use machine vision to identify vehicle data when they enter store parking lot. Ex. Vehicle enters and automatically collect vehicle plate year make and model entry and exit time and post this information to a database table. Looking to be able to recognize vehicle models that are not the typical US models. Such as Toyota Hilux. Very common in latin america.
I need an Android app. I would like it designed and built.
Hello, We have had a very basic development/production environment, but now need to move to the next level. We need you to design a Development/Testing Source control Environment to work with a production AWS Elasticbeanstalk/MySQL. The environment should allow for multiple developers/teams coding/testing independently initially before integrating code, testing and finally pushing to producti...
I need a new website. I need you to design and build a website for my small business.
send messages from admin to site inbox