I need an representative office (Branch office) in The United state. LLC license.


I am SDS SHIFAT from Dhaka Bangladesh. Currently I have a Software company in Dhaka. I need an representative office (Branch office) in The United state. As I am living in Dhaka Bangladesh can I do this from here? and How costly it would be. Please let me know which documents I have to send to you.

Oh I am shearing you all about our business which I like to do in us representative office. Actually we are start a new garments factory here. We think if we have an branch office in the united states then it would be better to conduct our business with usa garments buyer. hopefully it would be more reliable for each other. So I need an representative office ( Branch office) in the united states.

Which task you have to fulfill..

You have to do everything which I need to do to open an branch office in united office.

Like USA LLC license and others which required usa government to setup a branch office in USA.


Skills: Attorney, Legal

See more: need social media where someone can meet personally a web designer for personal job within the united state, i need to find the company logo, i need to answer the question in the academic writing fill in the blanks to make your own similes with like or as, company registration in usa for foreign, setting up a business in the usa from uk, how to register a company in usa online, foreign company doing business in usa, setting up a company in usa by foreigner, register a company in usa non resident, how to start a business in usa for non citizens, how to register a company in usa from india, startups, legal, corporation, i need glow in the dark business card, i need a deer on line on office assistant, i need a 3d designer in my office, seo i need cleared for the groceries with trevor if on his food card safety reason tomlinson, i need to know the illustrator of where the red fern grows by wilson rawls, i need to find the author of a book

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) Dhaka, Bangladesh

Project ID: #17168269

4 freelancers are bidding on average $583 for this job


Dear Sir/Madam, I am well Versed US licensed CPA, an IRS Authorized E-file Income Tax-Provider with Extensive Business and Taxation Advisory Experience, Qualified to assist you with an LLC Set up in The US Profes More

$666 USD in 10 days
(23 Reviews)

Hi there, It is advisable to open a LLC in tax free states. As you make there is income tax charged by federal as well as state government in US. If LLC is registered in tax free state then state income tax can be avo More

$556 USD in 10 days
(7 Reviews)

Am an experienced corporate law attorney and I can consult on your behalf in getting the task done. Hoping to work with you. Kind regards

$555 USD in 10 days
(0 Reviews)

I am based in California, I can be your representative office (Branch office) in US. Lets discuss in messages.

$555 USD in 10 days
(0 Reviews)