We have a diet website, we have built the template / design in Wordpress on one server and the database / calculator code for meal plans (PDF referencing a table) on another server that uses the Laravel framework coding language.
Please note this is not a Wordpress task. The skills i require are Laravel framework and Paypal settings API.
You need the login details to the database server This web page here: [url removed, login to view] form is embedded into the Wordpress site, this is the calculator framework code i'm talking about once you select a few fields and click submit, you are supposed to be taken to a page to accept terms and conditions, select the meal plan and pay which directs you to Paypal. This code is built, however there is a small bug there is a pop up window with a message that we want to remove that prevents the user from being able to checkout or click on the submit button, in fact the submit button does not always appear and the user is left stranded (this varies on different browsers).
The database (calculator form) lives on server [url removed, login to view] and the wordpress site lives on the other server [url removed, login to view]
I need a developer to action the following tasks by Monday / Tuesday. The client is flying in to see me on Friday so it must be complete 100% with no extensions by then AEST.
1) Make sure the user can go to the page without interruption to select a meal plan, accept the terms and conditions and pay.
( note when you get the pop up window, try clicking the submit button and not close then you can see the correct plan options and terms and conditions and it directs you to Paypal (but does not connect). Please try filling in the form and you will see what i am referring to: [url removed, login to view]
2) Quick check of the code pulls the correct PDF's in the database to deliver meal plans (i am pretty sure this is all correct and working ok).
3) Integrate the Paypal payment system in the settings and set up sandbox so we can test payment transactions.
4) Send the email after completing the payment with right meal plan to the customer email including a generated password. (please tell me what the cost is to generate a password as well as this is extra).
5) Make sure there are no bugs on different browsers for the calculator code.
6) Update the code where the low calorie default is for Female = 1000 (was 1200) calories and Male = 1200 calories (was 1000)
I have all logins ready and a document for specs including a copy of the chalkboard outlining the code table formula etc...
Please only accept this task if you can meet the above requirements and on time.