We are looking to hire a freelancer with experience in using Laravel Framework and VPS. The person will upload files already developed with Laravel Framework on Vultr VPS and we will test to ensure the files are working like they are working properly on localhost currently.
These files are currently uploaded on Vultr on 3 servers, but we want to spin new servers to replace and destroy the existing servers, as the person that uploaded passed on and we dont have the credentials to access the files on the servers.
You are not required to write any new codes, just upload these files on Vultr VPS, we test to be sure they work properly, because the files currently work on localhost.
1. You will sign an NDA before files will be shared with you.
2. You will be required to prove competence in the use of Laravel Framework and VPS server. Eg. Digital Ocean, Vultr etc.
3. You will be required to submit all login credentials to the new servers and and access login to the databases.
4. You will be required to upload all files on github.
5. You will teach our staff how to use commands to access the files on the servers and the databases newly created.
6. Upon completion, you will be patient to test that files work on vultr live servers
This task is expected to be completed in 2 days.
We look forward to working with you.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $67 for this job
Dear Sir, I have good experience of laravel framework and will configure you all on vps. Also upload you content on github. I have 5 years of experience of web hosting. Thanks,
Hi, I will host laravel app on Server and will setup the server accordingly. I have more than 10 Years of expertise as Server Admin. Let's discuss. Thanks !