I am a seller on the website www.localbitcoins.com.
The website has great API integration features but I have no idea where to start in terms of automating my process of selling and buying
Key things I hope to implement with your help:
1. Release of Escrow automatically once my website verify's the bank statement transaction matches amount of the trade and the same REFERENCE was used. or somthing similar. i copyed this post
2. Automated messages throughout whole trade if needed both before and after release of escrow. SO CUSTOMMER KNOW WE READY 24/7.
3. To Call up the localbitcoins trade data and prepopulate my page or a jotform page.
4. To then correlate the data from my jotform submission into google sheets ( or vica versa )
5. Setting up auto price and follow the another traders.
And if possible to make this app/webpage that can keep track of the entire localbitcoins business, right up to searching prices of other localbitcoins traders and see what price they are offering for both buy and sell and then if needed to maybe tweak my price as well.
[login to view URL] would also need some functionally with the bank as it would need to confirm payments and if it can be done if it could offer a sale at some ridiculous hour after midnight but if my site could interact and still buy and sell coins on auto pilot. The program would have to be able to send money from my bank .
I dont have a massive budget but i think it was just worth.
Thanks for your time,
18 freelancers are bidding on average €565 for this job
Hi I can make sense what you want, and I did similar bot before. It is almost same as your idea and I can suggest you if you want. I want to discuss more details in the chat. Thanks.
How are you? I am python and web scraping and web site designer and expert. I want to work with you. please give me your project. then i will do my best. Thank you.
hi there I am alexey . I have read your project description very carefully. I understand your requirements and what you want. I am sure I can deliver your project exactly with your ideas thank you