Overview of the application: a claim is opened and processed through a series of dynamic forms created by the business users. The collected data is then displayed as a series of reports. Each month invoices are created as Excel and PDF files. Both internal and external users use the system managed by roles.
Objectives: to enhance and add new features to increase overall user experience and productivity. These include:
- extend the invoicing system to handle broader and bespoke requirements;
- increase performance of the database tables;
- integrate with no-code platform;
- integrate with Sage and other platforms, using Bootstrap for responsive layouts;
- integrate with a recording platform;
- develop online chat with mobile video recording;
- maintain the platform and fix bugs.
LONDON-BASED PROGRAMMERS ONLY
THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER SHOULD WORK FROM OUR OFFICES IN THE CITY OF LONDON
18 freelancers are bidding on average £39/hour for this job
i am a lead .NET software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck