If you are:
1. Front end developer, specialising in front end for at least 5+ years. Full stack doesn't count and not needed!
2. An individual, not an agency.
Please read below, if not please don't bother!
I am looking for a sharp front end dev to initially help me solve a few issues with a current website, and be available to support me with that site in the future.
The following are important for me:
* Fluent english
* The theme we are using is very complex - you are a pure front end dev (not full stack/jack of all trades)
* Reliable (be there when you say you will be)
* Good at figuring out how things are done in the existing code and work with that (in other words, be able to work with other people's code)
The website is a heavily modified open cart php site, front end is using templates (twig) and Saas. We may need to get it installed on your machine, for that you would need php/mysql/apache running on your machine.
After an interview, I'll give you more details about the current issue (which is hard to replicate).
90 freelancers are bidding on average $33/hour for this job
Hi there i am a 7 years expereinced web developer individual, i have worked for many EU and US companies as remote developer Need really smart and individual developer just ping me. Thanks