- The problem is solving project scheduling where project manager allocate tasks to employees based on his tasks .
- There are a an implementation of genetic algorithm in Java, taken and explained from
[login to view URL]
- no need for user interface (just show fittest solution).
- code shall read text file that contains (# of tasks for project, each task effort, # of required skills of each task, # of employees, employee salary, # of skills of employee, # of skills set - skills set means in total the project need for example 10 skills to perform from 1 to 10, for example skill 1 is web designer, skill 2 is leader, skill 3 is coordinator etc..) .
- after reading the file the code will do the rest , just need to change fitness function to new one .
- when read the text file the variable will encoded to binary into chromosome string that manipulated by the algorithm .
- the chromosome represent the problem solutions .
- in paper research page 5 and 6 explain how is the representation of project effort taken from matrix which is taken from our input file and also show the fitness function .
- we will only use this fitness function : f(x)=Wcost.Pcost+[login to view URL]
where Wcost: weight cost , Pcost :Project cost , Wdur: weight duration, Pdur: Project duration.
- the code shall ask user to enter both Wcost and Wdur.
- the code shall calculate Pcost and Pdur as shown in research paper page 4 .
- after that the code shall show to me the best and fittest solution to take.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $171 for this job
Hi, I'm Chunzuo. I read your description and understand what u need. I think it can resolve with Greedy Algorithm or Dynamic Plan Algorithm. Please contact with me to discuss more.