We are looking for someone with XML API Queries develoment experience....
For data services / Web and FTP integration tool via an API to allow us to receive title information directly from our partner servers using our Web or FTP service!
The XML API Queries data includes detailed "bibliographic information" and metadata, so the upload you receive is complete and ready for use... more in on assing of contact.
We are looking for a developer to build a XML API Applications for search / integration of content between our company and the Ingram Web service data retrieval into a search feature on our web site.
Although Web services are relatively easy to work with, this integration will require a talented developer, preferably one with some Web service experience. In addition, this implementation guide assumes that the developer is already familiar with Web services, therefore only contains information that is relevant to Ingram Web service.
Development and Testing
Please review the data elements available with your data subscription, the applicable Ingram Web service integration options, and the applicable sections of this guide before beginning your development. We encourage you to test carefully before moving into production.
You may begin interacting with **** Web service as soon as test access has been provided.
Test access requires receipt of a fully executed data subscription and signed developer's agreement.
Test access credentials will be sent via email to the developer's email address provided on the signed developer's agreement, unless otherwise instructed.
Please note: sample code for experimentation purposes is available upon request (e.g., VB6, Classic ASP, VB.NET, and PHP). Production credentials are required to begin retrieving data from the production server.
A unique userName and URL for the production server will be provided when your development is complete and we have reviewed and approved your test queries.
Here is a brief description of each option that will help determine which sections of the implementation will be useful for your development.
• Full integration – this integration provides all data elements included with your data subscription and will allow you to develop complex queries using multiple search mnemonics, sorts and data filters. Please review all sections of the Ingram Web service implementation guide.
• Data Source API integration – provides all the same data as the Full integration, but provides you with the tools to build simple queries by passing variables in just a few easy steps using Java™ JAR or .net DLL.
The IDS API provides the same results as the Full integration but offers a subset of the search mnemonics, data filtering, and sorting options.
• Image only integration – provides cover images, in the size specified by your data subscription.
This implementation will require that you build a query to retrieve the image URL using an EAN.
review queryType 5 sections of the API guide.
• Inventory only integration – provides real-time inventory availability information. This implementation will require you to build a query to retrieve data using one or more EAN's.
Please review the real-time inventory and queryType 9 sections of this guide or the Web API implementation guide.
• A combination of any or all of the integration options described above using both the Web service / API to retrieve data on demand.
Please review this guide as well as the Web API implementation guide... let us know if you can make the API Quires
12 freelancers are bidding on average $546 for this job
Dear Prospect Hiring Manager, If you allow me to help you, I'd be honored, and I'll put all my energy and time on this project from now. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank You,
Hello, Dear How are you? I have read your project description and am very interested in your project. I have experienced in PHP, Java, XML, JSON for 6 years. I will work very hard and best for you. Best Regards