Your program must be able to properly parse vertex (v), face (f), and comment (#) data from an input OBJ file.
The OBJ files I'll be testing your program with ONLY contain vertices, faces, or comments.
Comments should be ignored by your program (everything from the # to the newline).
After reading in the OBJ file, your program should allow me to interact with the model using the following keyboard commands:
• Pressing 'w' should display the OBJ file as a wireframe mesh.
• Pressing 's' should display the OBJ file as a solid body model.
• Pressing the up-arrow key should move the camera closer to the model.
• Pressing the down-arrow key should move the camera away from the model.
• Pressing the left-arrow key should rotate the camera counter-clockwise.
• Pressing the right-arrow key should rotate the camera clockwise.
Please use the Stanford Bunny OBJ file ([url removed, login to view]) posted to Canvas under the Files folder.
[url removed, login to view]
6 freelancers are bidding on average ₹652/hour for this job
hi , i am an experienced c,c++ , opengl programmer and developed code sfor window and linux based platforms. u can visit my profile to view my opengl related works.
hi I am from Kolkata an OpenGL expert having more than 12 years experience with OpenGL. I will charge 400 INR per hours and 40 hours is OK per week. message me to start