An iPhone software is required for a penny auction site.
The software should have the same basic functions that the
website has which are:
- listing all active auctions
- listing the coming auctions
- showing the image and description of the auction item
- allowing an existing user to log in
- allowing a logged in user to bid on an auction
- allowing the logged in user to see the current auction price,
seconds left, bids remaining, last bidder and so on.
Basically, the application should behave like an iPhone application
named SimplyBid. There will be some quite trivial additional
If something can't be done or is too difficult or requires some
specific server side code changes or database access then we can still
figure something out, but I would prefer the application only to use
web scraping techniques (if it's feasible). Accessing the database is
possible but the data model is undocumented.
You should have previous experience in developing iPhone applications.