We are looking for an SEM expert to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities.
Before I can award the project, I will need to have the following:
1) Audit report for my website ([login to view URL])
2) The different SEM Packages you have to offer
3) List of 3 SEM’s paid search ad campaigns you are involved in & the name of the point of contact (Example: [login to view URL], Mr Yang)
• Manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines.
• Creating strategies with prominent search engines, developing and testing new keywords
• Effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights (e.g. Identify clients’ persona and etc) in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
• Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
• Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
• Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition (e.g. Identify clients’ persona and etc)
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM
• In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
• Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Understand how to utilise google documents. Report got to be properly organised with all correct information.