I don't need onsite SEO, your generic offer or bidders bidding more than the budget. Your bid if for 100 blog posts not 1 blog posts!
I don't want URLs with a PR1+(comments, guest book,...) so don't bid with those kind of offers.
To make sure you read the whole project and I check your bid, start with:
"My bid is for your 100 blog posts and I can submit your spun article to [insert your number here] article directories." Yes, tell me how many article directories you can do.
I have 100 blog posts on 100 unique blogs and I want the posts to be at least PR1+ on the next PR update so FAST delivery is NEEDED. Thus, it must be done BEFORE October 11, 2012 (10 blog posts per day).
Since I want permanent backlinks from already indexed sites, those must be bulk articles submissions using software/team that can deliver very fast. I will profide 100 related PLRs. For each post(around 5 minutes of actual work), you will:
- Select PLR
- Spin PLR using a spinning software
- Write a resource box that backlinks to root blog AND to the post
- Submit the spun post using an article submission software
Once you have min. 100 live dofollow articles, you could concentrate on building backlinks to them. You can use any bulk method you want(dofollow social bookmark, dofollow comments, dofollow guest book, dofollow web 2.0 ...all PR0 too) to give them some PR juice and get my post a PR1+.
* In the article resource box,
- link to the root blog using using 4 anchors related to blog name
- link to the post using 3-5 generic anchors(read more, find more...)
* All links must be PR0 Dofollow ONLY!
* All linking websites domain must be indexed
* Only backlinks from relevant ENGLISH language websites
* Links must be permanently active dofollow links, never expiring.
* Links must be permanent, never expiring.
* NO Subdomains
* All links must be permanent ONE WAY non-reciprocal links. (NO Rented links).
* Each link must be on separate domain (with unique IP address).
* Each link must be on different C-class IP block.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* Linked SITES must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
* All links must be in text and using the anchored provided, no graphics, URL of the blog.
* Link page must be search engine friendly, visible, readable.
* No fake PR or sites banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages.
* No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
* No link exchange programs
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The link builder should be highly FAST(USING SOFTWARE OR TEAM) and know what DOFOLLOW is. Please do not bid if you have limited or no link building experience.
During the project, you must provide a text file([url removed, login to view]) with ONLY the URLS of the articles so I can check if it's valid. All links not valid must be replaced after the phase 1.
After all 100 blog posts are done, you must send ALL new live links in 1 big text INCLUDING backlinks to them.
- 50% after ALL the primary linking is done to my 100 blog posts ( minimum of 100 valid articles per blog post)
- 50% after the next PR update (Estimated in November) and got 100 PR1 posts (pro-rated)
- A penalty of 10% less per day IF delivered passed October 11. I don't want to miss the next PR update and want links to be counted before that update!!!
Bonus per post:
- $1 per post that get a PR2.
- $3 per post that get a PR3. If 100, that's $300!
The more backlinking you do, the more PR juice it gets, the more you will get paid and more work to come!